We've used The Artisan's Shop to hold a number of hands-on workshops. These are generally reserved and paid in advance events, facilitated by experienced artists or craftspeople, for up to fifteen participants at once. An elegant gourmet lunch at the B&B is also served as part of the experience. Feedback from those attending has been universally enthusiastic!
- Jane Chrysostom:
- Grain-to-table (grinding, preparation, and baking) demonstration
- "Jane's Whey" cheesemaking
- "Shedding light on candles" chandlering demonstration
- Historic soap-making
- Sheep-to-Shawl (spinning and weaving) demonstration
- Betsey Grecoe:
- Floor cloth making
- Deborah Carr:
- Luncheon and book launch of "Sanctuary: The Story of Naturalist Mary Majka"
- Liz Smith:
- Peggy Woolsey
- Print Making